Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Changing the default music player picture

I need some guidance for a friend. She has an HTC 4G LTE from Sprint running ICS. She uses the built-in android music player and wants to change the picture that is used when it plays a file that does not have any album art associated with it. It's usually like something with a colored background and a music note.

Here's the problem. She had to have the phone replaced and got a refurb. Well whoever owned the phone before somehow changed the default picture to a photo of...well...his package. Maybe not his but it's someone's junk. It makes it kind of awkward whenever an unassociated song plays and the screen shows someones manhood in all it's glory. Not the type of thing you can let people see on the bus, is it? She was able to find the original picture and delete it but it still shows up so it's got to be hidden somewhere. I've looked through the file structure and can't find it.

Anyone got any idea how to change this picture back to something more PG?

Default Odp: Changing the default music player picture

You can always set album art on all music iTunes is very good at it, if you set name (artist and album of song) right you can download album art automaticly from itunes store if that song is avable there, if not you will need to set manualy.

Default Re: Changing the default music player picture

Quote Originally Posted by raideen View Post
    I need some guidance for a friend. She has an HTC 4G LTE from Sprint running ICS. She uses the built-in android music player and wants to change the picture that is used when it plays a file that does not have any album art associated with it. It's usually like something with a colored background and a music note.

Here's the problem. She had to have the phone replaced and got a refurb. Well whoever owned the phone before somehow changed the default picture to a photo of...well...his package. Maybe not his but it's someone's junk. It makes it kind of awkward whenever an unassociated song plays and the screen shows someones manhood in all it's glory. Not the type of thing you can let people see on the bus, is it? She was able to find the original picture and delete it but it still shows up so it's got to be hidden somewhere. I've looked through the file structure and can't find it.

Anyone got any idea how to change this picture back to something more PG?
    this player can automatically download album art for your music https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mobile.nplayer

you can do it manually album art from a PC using software and move the files to n7. first method is easier.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Changing the default music player picture

I was thinking of suggesting she just use a different music player. She doesn't buy any music online, just wants to play music ripped from CD's or other sources over the years. Unfortunately alot of her stuff was improperly ripped and doesn't have the correct mp3 tag info and the files are inconsistently named.