- 2 Posts
Galaxy Note 2 home button wont work for long press???? HELPP
i just got my note 2 and week ago and until yesterday when i hold down the home button to get to my tasks manager it wont work. Ill hold it down but it will vibrate but nothing comes up -_- im not sure if i turned something off or if its broken. anything i should try before i go to the verizon store or something? thanks!!
- 01-14-2013, 02:51 PM #2
- 01-14-2013, 07:27 PM #4
- 05-21-2013, 12:18 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Galaxy Note 2 home button wont work for long press???? HELPP
Something similar happaned with my note2 too. But my home button didnt work for quiting any application. I figured out that it was because, the lockscreen hided the sim pin code request page, and that page is blocked the home button for me. After i shutted down the lockscreen app, and entered the sim pin, my home button came back to function normally.
- 06-12-2013, 12:26 AM #6
- By surfacinglove in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 07-26-2016, 03:09 AM
- By kristi in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2011, 11:39 PM
- By sung3d in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 12Last Post: 12-30-2010, 09:28 PM
- By senegal927 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:45 AM
- By KyleBuch in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2010, 09:45 PM