Galaxy Nexus keeps resetting background
Every time I reboot my phone it keeps changing my background back to the same stupid image below. I think I'm probably going to go insane if I see this stupid grass anymore. The picture isn't even on my phone (anywhere I can see, obviously.) I don't know what to do. I've flashed several Roms, done several factory resets, changed it to a million different images/live wallpapers. Can anyone help me change my FREAKING background?
Last edited by onelegchair; 01-17-2013 at 01:03 PM.
- By mnagy48 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 07-28-2012, 06:18 AM
- By mnagy48 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2012, 11:41 AM
- By coolfx35 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 05-18-2012, 10:49 AM
- By setiember in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2012, 08:58 AM
- By emmib in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2012, 06:52 AM