- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Texting with my wife's iphone is driving me nuts!
Hi all - first post.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S 4G LTE with US Cellular. My wife and 3 kids each have an iPhone 4S with ATT. When I text my kids all is fine but when my wife and I text each other she gets my text from uscellular.net and I get her texts from @txt.att.net. To make it more frustrating, each time she responds to one of my texts, it comes back in 3 separate messages brought to you by ATT.
Is this my phone's problem and if so how do I get these two phones to text normal to each other?
Micah in Maine
- By ShaggyKids in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2012, 09:09 PM
- By VideoEngineerAJS in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2011, 08:49 PM
- By skurtov in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2011, 01:13 PM
- By Droid800 in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 06:22 PM
- By RMThompson in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 11Last Post: 01-22-2011, 01:48 AM