- 2,579 Posts
- 03-18-2013, 11:29 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Getting annoying Airpush ads? Opt out!
Like many devices, my tablet is not compatible with Google Play Store so I can't download the opt-out app. My tablet is also not a phone so I have no IMEI/MEID/ESN number. How do I get Airpush off my device?
I assume the answer will be uninstall the apps using Airpush. If this is the only solution, app devs are canabalizing their market by allying with services like this that make it impossible to use their apps by those of us who don't want to fill our devices with push software and content.
- 05-12-2013, 11:48 AM #3
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 18Last Post: 03-06-2013, 12:40 AM
- By zwj1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2012, 10:13 AM
- By MattMJB0188 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2011, 05:10 PM
- By clavodulce16 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2011, 12:41 PM
- By geeanywhere in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2010, 08:57 AM