Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Galaxy S3 on Straight Talk in my area?

I just purchased an AT&T GSM Galaxy S3 and I plan on getting a micro SIM card from straight talk to use it. Now my real question is I live in Craig, CO 81625 and on the straight talk website it says my area is unsupported for the micro SIM. Although I can put in an alternate zip and override it when I go to purchase it and get it anyways. I checked AT&T's coverage map for my area and they are partnered on Verizon towers here. So will this work?

My little brother bought a Proclaim directly from Straight Talk and gets 3G coverage down here, only problem was when he tethered it for a laptop they killed his service till he called them.

Does Straight talk use CDMA at all? I thought it was only GSM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Galaxy S3 on Straight Talk in my area?

Bump. Anyone?

Default Re: Galaxy S3 on Straight Talk in my area?

post it on S3 forum and you will get more response. http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s-iii/