- 3 Posts
Galaxy S3 on Straight Talk in my area?
I just purchased an AT&T GSM Galaxy S3 and I plan on getting a micro SIM card from straight talk to use it. Now my real question is I live in Craig, CO 81625 and on the straight talk website it says my area is unsupported for the micro SIM. Although I can put in an alternate zip and override it when I go to purchase it and get it anyways. I checked AT&T's coverage map for my area and they are partnered on Verizon towers here. So will this work?
My little brother bought a Proclaim directly from Straight Talk and gets 3G coverage down here, only problem was when he tethered it for a laptop they killed his service till he called them.
Does Straight talk use CDMA at all? I thought it was only GSM.
- 01-18-2013, 12:39 PM #3
- 6,004 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 on Straight Talk in my area?
post it on S3 forum and you will get more response. http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s-iii/
- By terminalinfinity in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:30 PM
- By MaysaPet in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-13-2013, 04:48 AM
- By jazz mcomas in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2012, 05:20 PM
- By RaiderWill in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 24Last Post: 06-26-2012, 10:31 PM
- By Zorachus in forum HTC One XReplies: 14Last Post: 05-20-2012, 08:41 AM