How can I transfer videos and photos from my note 2 to my ipad?

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. Id like to know of a way to transfer my videos and photos from my android phone to my ipad and if my ipad will actually play the files?

Id like to be able to edit the videos in imovie. Something android is lacking unfortunately .

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys. Id like to know of a way to transfer my videos and photos from my android phone to my ipad and if my ipad will actually play the files?

Id like to be able to edit the videos in imovie. Something android is lacking unfortunately .

Thanks

Video editing apps, take your pick: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../search?q=video+editing&c=apps&token=HC9dJPzK

If you want to transfer the files, connect the Note 2 to a computer and transfer the files. You can then upload the files to the iPad and have no issues playing/edition with iMovie. There may be easier or more effecient means to transfer the files with a few searches on the web.

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Cheers for the reply. I was hoping for a way that dowsnt involve my pc. Something quick and easy as I rarely use my oc these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678