- 288 Posts
How can I transfer videos and photos from my note 2 to my ipad?
Hi guys. Id like to know of a way to transfer my videos and photos from my android phone to my ipad and if my ipad will actually play the files?
Id like to be able to edit the videos in imovie. Something android is lacking unfortunately .
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
- 01-17-2013, 12:24 PM #2
Re: How can I transfer videos and photos from my note 2 to my ipad?
If you want to transfer the files, connect the Note 2 to a computer and transfer the files. You can then upload the files to the iPad and have no issues playing/edition with iMovie. There may be easier or more effecient means to transfer the files with a few searches on the web.
- 08-12-2013, 06:15 AM #4
- 11-10-2015, 10:25 PM #5
- By jcm129 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2014, 12:58 AM
- By Hotweelz in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 8Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:45 AM
- By Cochlea Doc in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2012, 04:53 AM
- By wdavidson in forum Android AppsReplies: 39Last Post: 07-04-2012, 01:16 AM
- By SterlingVT in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2010, 09:20 PM