- 1 Posts
Change key picture in gallery album
Hi, I've recently bought a Nexus 7, and am loving my first taste of android having been heavily into iOS devices previously. Its taken a few weeks to get used to how it works but one simple thing is bugging me and am hoping there is an easy solution that someone can give me. I want to change the thumbnail picture displayed in the gallery app (I'd call that the 'key photo' from using apple products in the past). It seems to default to the first images in a particular album, I've tried various taps and swipes and looking in the app and album settings but can't find anything. Am I missing something really obvious? I know this is a minor issue but would be great if I could find a way to change it!
- 01-17-2013, 07:50 PM #2
Re: Change key picture in gallery album
Is the gallery displaying pics that are physically on your device, or pics from your Google+/Picasa albums? If the latter, then you can edit your albums on Picasaweb or Google+ and change which photo is the album cover. Not sure if you can do it with photos that are physically on your device using the stock Gallery.
- By rocketry876 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2013, 03:41 PM
- By sutrebla15 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2012, 01:41 AM
- By MBM7881 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2011, 10:41 PM
- By garyhesq1 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2011, 08:03 AM
- By ntowell in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2010, 11:00 PM