Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Two phones connected to my Google account - One I've never heard of!

Hey! I've got a Samsung Galaxy Gio (Very unhappy about the phone, but that's not the point), on Google Play I have the option to select two phones when I install apps; I never registered two. It's a Sony Ericsson LT22i registered on a Russian provider (MegaFon). I live in Denmark and use Three.
    I want to know a plausible explanation of this weirdness, and I'm so angry with Google not making it possible for you to disable a phone, only hide it from the menus. What does that help me in this situation? I've got my credit card registered on my Google Play
    Of course I've changed my password, but this strange situation makes me a bit paranoid, if some Russian dude could figure out my password, then he'll be able to figure out my new one as well, since both of them are random numbers and letters.

Default Re: Two phones connected to my Google account - One I've never heard of!

You aren't rooted and flashed are you? Because I seem to get another device listed everytime I flash a new ROM.