- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Two phones connected to my Google account - One I've never heard of!
Hey! I've got a Samsung Galaxy Gio (Very unhappy about the phone, but that's not the point), on Google Play I have the option to select two phones when I install apps; I never registered two. It's a Sony Ericsson LT22i registered on a Russian provider (MegaFon). I live in Denmark and use Three.
I want to know a plausible explanation of this weirdness, and I'm so angry with Google not making it possible for you to disable a phone, only hide it from the menus. What does that help me in this situation? I've got my credit card registered on my Google Play
Of course I've changed my password, but this strange situation makes me a bit paranoid, if some Russian dude could figure out my password, then he'll be able to figure out my new one as well, since both of them are random numbers and letters.
- 01-18-2013, 09:53 AM #2
- By jinjin12 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
- By yukichi in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2012, 07:15 PM
- By SFGary in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2012, 02:44 AM
- By Deenybird in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2011, 12:28 PM
- By jaaythib in forum myTouch 3G SlideReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 10:20 AM