- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi! I hope someone can help me out with this. Every now and then I lose all sound on my Droid 4 (notifications, YouTube, radio, you name it) and it seems the only way to remedy this is to do a reboot. Does anyone know what the trouble could be, or how I can fix it without rebooting? Much obliged.
- 01-21-2013, 01:43 PM #2
Re: No sound
What happens if you put the phone in silent, then turn the volume back on?
Install any suspect apps lately?
Worst case, can always try a factory reset.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
- 01-21-2013, 04:40 PM #4
- 01-21-2013, 06:15 PM #5
Re: No sound
I wonder if this is similar to the sound issue with the Razr and Razr Maxx (also Motorola), which has been discussed many times on these forums. I periodically lose sound on my Maxx, which typically comes back if I go to the ringtones and play one as a test. Kind of annoying, especially since it sometimes causes me to miss a call. Keeping fingers crossed that this bug will be fixed if and when we get the official Jellybean update.
So the next time your sound cuts out, try going to Settings/Sound/Phone ringtone, then select any of them to see if it'll "wake up" your sound.
- By rosariorose9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2010, 12:25 AM
- By jmillernyc in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2010, 10:01 AM
- By Jesse@AirLift in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2010, 12:50 AM
- By joe_5962 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2010, 07:37 PM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2010, 08:56 PM