What are good places to buy brand-new Unlocked GSM phones from (USA)
the selection on newegg and amazon is crap unless you want a Galaxy S3/Note 2 or a cheap junk phone.
I don't know where to go for new unlocked GSM phones, I'm new to the whole GSM thing.
Last edited by Jax Omen; 01-19-2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: specified country
- 01-20-2013, 03:03 AM #2
- 704 Posts
Odp: What are good places to buy brand-new Unlocked GSM phones from (USA)
Well in US its very hard to get unlocked phone because carriers tirrany. You might have better luck with importing from europe. You also got Nexus 4 to choose
Wysyłane z mojego GT-N8000 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
- 01-22-2013, 01:10 PM #3
- 59 Posts
Re: Odp: What are good places to buy brand-new Unlocked GSM phones from (USA)
To date I have purchased about ten phones off ebay and have had great luck. All of them unlocked.
I am really careful to research the sellers feedback, how long they have been a member and buy only "new" or "like new".
No way to be sure of what you are getting, but so far I am ten out of ten. If you do this, just know what you want and know as much as you can about the seller.
- 01-22-2013, 01:44 PM #4
- 01-22-2013, 01:51 PM #5
- By outrun in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2011, 12:12 AM
- By markespo55 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 10Last Post: 06-24-2011, 10:48 AM
- By wtherrell in forum Fascinate AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:05 PM
- By eshug1 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2010, 07:51 AM
- By Jasonrj in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 22Last Post: 05-26-2010, 08:52 AM