- 1 Posts
Help! ASUS TF101 - Google browser issue and power button not working
Help! ASUS TF101 - Google browser issue and power button not workingleft corner like it is supposed to be but when i go to use it - it disappears and my wallpaper remains. i can type blindly and get in but i would like to see what i am typing. i thought perhaps turning tablet off and rebooting might help but that doesnt work either. tried power and volume too nothing happens. any ideas? thanks!
- By chad.jordan93 in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 26Last Post: 02-28-2014, 11:03 PM
- By BlackHayze in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2012, 04:34 AM
- By Ron_Who in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2011, 10:09 PM
- By Bravo in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:38 AM
- By Adrynalyne in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:34 PM