- 10 Posts
Note 2 open chrome automatically opens youtube
My mom was messing around on her note 2 and I dont know what she did but now everytime we try to open google chrome it automatically opens the youtube app. We can only get past this if we press back enough times to get back to chrome but this happens every time and its really annoying. What do I do?
- 01-20-2013, 03:50 AM #2
Odp: Note 2 open chrome automatically opens youtube
Go to applications settings in main settings, find both chrome and youtube and then press reset defalts. After that app should ask which application to use, if you want to pick every time dont set defalut
- 01-21-2013, 01:33 PM #3
Re: Note 2 open chrome automatically opens youtube
You are probably leaving a page open that redirects to YouTube, which according to your defaults would open YouTube. You could try closing out YouTube pages after use. My guess is if you do what Shadowriver suggests it will end up opening to the prompt instead of going directly to YouTube.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
- 01-21-2013, 11:28 PM #4
- By rp33 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2012, 03:34 PM
- By leprechaunshawn in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2012, 01:10 PM
- By nicoled985 in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2011, 12:53 AM
- By mcdanielnc89 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2011, 04:13 PM
- By blunt420 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2010, 11:26 AM