Changing the browser that launches
In Froyo, how do I change which browser and page lauches when I hit the little grey globe at the bottom/center of the screen?
It used to launch the Dolphin Browser "speed dial" but somehow got reset to the stock browser.
- 01-21-2013, 01:25 PM #2
Re: Changing the browser that launches
Is it the wrong icon? Or is an action defaulted to the wrong browser? If it's a default issue you can try clearing defaults for the stock browser in manage apps. Then when you try the action again, it should prompt you to select a browser and you can pick dolphin and set it to default.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
- 01-21-2013, 01:44 PM #4
- By colestein in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2011, 11:28 AM
- By Myronbg in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:40 AM
- By tony bag o donuts in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 15Last Post: 08-23-2010, 09:43 PM
- By Juice#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2010, 09:56 PM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:50 PM