1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S3 wont download past 30% in google play please help!

My samsung galaxy S3 is brand new and it wont download apps from the play store it gets to about 30% and then it stops everytime. if i connect to the wifi it works np, the wierd thing is it will let me update my apps on the mobile network but not download a new one. I have tried updating the phone, factory reset, stopping framework and removing google id and restarting the phone. I also tried putting my sim card in another Samsung Galaxy S3 but it still wouldn't download i then tried calling virgin and getting them to send me the apn details which i then installed but this was unsuccessful, so i went to the virgin store and they told me to get a new sim card, so i did but still it dosent work!!! Any Ideas?
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 wont download past 30% in google play please help!

If the phone is brand new and has problems like this, get them to replace it with a new one. You shouldn't be experiencing issues like that with a new phone.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 wont download past 30% in google play please help!

The only thing with that is i dont think it has anything to do with the phone cause i have tried putting the sim into another working galaxy S3 and it still had the same problem.
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Did the SIM come with the phone? If so, it's on them to fix it/replace it. If not, you might need to get a new one.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums