Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default rommanager not letting me select option

i installed rommanager on my galaxy s3 (cricket) backed up stock rom before this did nandroid backup and titanium backup installed dre beats from playstore everything was good until it was going to reboot then it froze went into recovery and tried to restore but every time i toggle up and down it keeps skipping so it wont let me click on backup and restore because it keeps skipping please help

Default Re: rommanager not letting me select option

Sounds to me like another example of where ROM Manager fails.

My best suggestion is to boot into your custom recovery manually and perform all your backup/restores and ROM flashings that way. ROM Manager always seems to blow the deal when it counts the most.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

so do i go to mounts and storage because when i toggle up and down it only lets me go to mounts and storage,reboot system now,install from sideload,and wipe cache partition

I'm not familiar with the S3 but there does seem to be some sort of recovery issue going on since its not allowing you to select the option.

Have you tried reinstalling the recovery other than using Rom Manager?
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.