Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best App for Recording Big College Lectures and able to use Nexus 7 as Graphic Tablet (for netbook)?

Hello,

I am getting a Nexus 7 in the mail soon and I am wondering what is the best application for recording lectures?

Also, is it possible to connect my nexus 7 to my Netbook for taking Pen Notes (similar to a graphics tablet)? I am planning to use my Nexus 7 for textbooks + recording lectures. I am using my netbook for notetaking and I usually use a GraphicTablet for anything I need to draw or write down with. I use the OneNote application. Any possible way to do the same w/ my Nexus?
    Also, not all rooms have wi-fi connection! So I can't connect w/ wi-fi.
    So basically I need something with a USB connector for the graphic tablet function!

Thanks!
    Last edited by KittyCatBunny; 01-25-2013 at 02:35 AM.

Default Best App for Recording Big College Lectures and able to use Nexus 7 as Graphic Tablet (for netbook)?

Any recording app? ; p

As for touch for pc there ton of apps transfering inputs of android device to pc, its just matter of searching.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Best App for Recording Big College Lectures and able to use Nexus 7 as Graphic Tablet (for netbo

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowriver View Post
    Any recording app? ; p

As for touch for pc there ton of apps transfering inputs of android device to pc, its just matter of searching.
    Thanks, I couldnt find any though.
    But I'm not sure if I am searching for the right name? I found only one (gpad) but the reviews werent amazing. I haven't gotten mine yet, so I havent been able totry it.

Try "Remote" keyword and try "touch" and "stylus"