Best App for Recording Big College Lectures and able to use Nexus 7 as Graphic Tablet (for netbook)?

KittyCatBunny

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I am getting a Nexus 7 in the mail soon and I am wondering what is the best application for recording lectures?

Also, is it possible to connect my nexus 7 to my Netbook for taking Pen Notes (similar to a graphics tablet)? I am planning to use my Nexus 7 for textbooks + recording lectures. I am using my netbook for notetaking and I usually use a GraphicTablet for anything I need to draw or write down with. I use the OneNote application. Any possible way to do the same w/ my Nexus?
Also, not all rooms have wi-fi connection! So I can't connect w/ wi-fi.
So basically I need something with a USB connector for the graphic tablet function!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Any recording app? ; p

As for touch for pc there ton of apps transfering inputs of android device to pc, its just matter of searching.

KittyCatBunny

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Any recording app? ; p

As for touch for pc there ton of apps transfering inputs of android device to pc, its just matter of searching.

Thanks, I couldnt find any though.
But I'm not sure if I am searching for the right name? I found only one (gpad) but the reviews werent amazing. I haven't gotten mine yet, so I havent been able totry it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non