Ok guys. I have the gnex with NO messaging app. Just jellybeans one. And the HTC one s with chomp. Both on t mobile. Problem is both of the phones send or receive texts numerous times. If i send a text on my gnex or receive it will receive the same one six times same with sending sometimes. Both not often but once every two days with a lot of texting. On both phones. T mobile issue? Chomp or jellybean message app problems? Idk. Any help on why I'm getting multiple messages would be great.
Just sitting here watching the same text come in over n over again. Lol every five minutes the same text my bud sent me. Like fifteen times now. It just keep coming. Ok, cool see you there. Ok, cool see you there. Lol. Insanity is beautiful. (not really)
- 01-25-2013, 12:53 PM #3
If it's happening to you with multiple phones I would think the issue is with your carrier. Try contacting them.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
- By Anubis in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 05:25 PM
- By charisma in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:50 AM
- By mabmarc#WP in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2009, 08:44 PM
- By maxfire05#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:49 AM
- By joeperrin2121 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2008, 10:26 PM