1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Calendar help

Hi I'm new So be gentle,

I use google calendar, I organise a little football team, where it is common for games to be changed for various reasons. I made a Calender with the fixture list and used the public URL to share it with the team, most of whom then imported it to the calendars on their smart phones. I then tested to see if I changed information on my calendar if their calendars would update. I found that the IPhone users calendars did but not the android users. I'm an avid android user but find this quite frustrating is there anyway to do this that I have missed?

Thanks
    Jamie

Default Odp: Calendar help

You have google account syncing turned on with calendar option on? Also did you try offical google calendar app?

Default Re: Calendar help

It depends on how they imported the calendar. If they did a true "import" then it would have imported the calendar at that time with no updates. what they need to do is "subscribe" to the calendar in google calendar for updates to be passed through. In google calendar there is a link to subscribe to a friends calendar and it should be as easy as that. I subscribe to several calendars of organizations I am a member of and it works as expected.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Calendar help

So if I just show them how to subscribe to my calendar it'll work fine? Brilliant thanks!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Android Central Forums