- 7 Posts
Hi I'm new So be gentle,
I use google calendar, I organise a little football team, where it is common for games to be changed for various reasons. I made a Calender with the fixture list and used the public URL to share it with the team, most of whom then imported it to the calendars on their smart phones. I then tested to see if I changed information on my calendar if their calendars would update. I found that the IPhone users calendars did but not the android users. I'm an avid android user but find this quite frustrating is there anyway to do this that I have missed?
- 01-26-2013, 07:32 AM #2
- 01-26-2013, 02:30 PM #3
Re: Calendar help
It depends on how they imported the calendar. If they did a true "import" then it would have imported the calendar at that time with no updates. what they need to do is "subscribe" to the calendar in google calendar for updates to be passed through. In google calendar there is a link to subscribe to a friends calendar and it should be as easy as that. I subscribe to several calendars of organizations I am a member of and it works as expected.
- By dhwest in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2011, 12:58 PM
- By maggie#ac in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:01 PM
- By Soccer Mom in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2010, 05:25 PM
- By BillK in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2010, 01:05 PM
- By jedisrus in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 10:21 PM