- 207 Posts
What is a mobile pay tag?
I'm thinking of getting a credit card and they offer the option of getting a Mobile Pay Tag. If I understand correctly, it's something you stick on your phone. However, do I need this if a phone or device has Near-Field Communication? I asked this question via the bank's online chat but, it was obvious that the person didn't have the foggiest idea what I was talking about.
Also, can't I accomplish the same thing by using Google Wallet? I have a Nexus 7 and am considering getting a Nexus 4.
- 01-26-2013, 12:31 PM #2
- 6,024 Posts
Re: What is a mobile pay tag?
mobile pay tag is a nfc sticker but if you have nfc on your phone then you dont need it. google wallet basically do the same as these stickers.
all you have to do is add the credit card to your google wallet and use it without those stickers. and btw, those stickers at the back of your phone make it ugly.
these stickers are mainly for iPhones.
- 01-26-2013, 12:51 PM #3
- By EVOGUY88 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-02-2012, 12:40 AM
- By EvoRoy in forum T-MobileReplies: 8Last Post: 11-24-2011, 09:52 PM
- By GerryLee in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2011, 11:56 AM
- By pathfinder3 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 26Last Post: 02-09-2011, 01:10 PM
- By davidlw#AC in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-05-2010, 05:08 PM