- 1 Posts
Syncing and managing Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 in education
Hope this is the best place to ask this but I'd appreciate a bit of advice. I am a teacher and we have just bought 15 SG Tab 2 10.1 for my class running 4.1.1.
It is a right pain downloading an app every time I want to use one and I am either having to ask the children to download the app to each tab individually or go into play store on PC where I can select each tab individually and send the app. Neither of these are ideal and I'm looking for a way of managing and sending an app to all the tabs in one go.
This seems to work with iOS as when I download an app or take a pic on my iphone it appears instantly on my ipad via iCloud so there must be a way of doing this but I'm a bit stuck :/ any thoughts would be hugely appreciated!
- 01-28-2013, 02:19 PM #2
- 4,144 Posts
- 01-28-2013, 04:36 PM #3
- 01-28-2013, 06:29 PM #4
- 4,144 Posts
Re: Syncing and managing Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 in education
- By jpdaballa in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2011, 11:25 PM
- By Kyle Gibb in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 47Last Post: 06-26-2011, 05:38 PM
- By Lintoy925 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 9Last Post: 06-18-2011, 11:24 PM
- By kagenish in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2011, 08:28 PM
- By whiteshadow001 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 14Last Post: 03-29-2011, 07:59 PM