USB Not Working
Hi all, I have a Samsung Galaxy Young and when I plug it in to my Laptop or PS3 it would come up with the little USB symbol, but now when I do, it just charges, my phone wont reconise my laptop or PS3 and more, and they don't reconise my phone. Whats going on?
Sent from my GT-S5360 using Android Central ForumsAndroid!!!
- 01-29-2013, 12:07 PM #2
- 01-29-2013, 12:24 PM #4
Re: USB Not Working
You mean you don't get the notification that it's plugged in?
If so, try a different cable. If multiple cables don't work, there might be something wrong with the port on the phone. And since you are trying it on multiple devices, but it's not working, it's either the cable or the phone I would think. If a different cable doesn't work, I'm not sure. Maybe a factory reset would need to be done, but, hopefully someone else will chime in with some advice before you have to go that far.
- 01-30-2013, 06:48 AM #7
- By thkerotera in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2012, 04:27 AM
- By modplan in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 29Last Post: 04-12-2012, 06:23 PM
- By androidcore in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2012, 07:14 PM
- By chefkeyser in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2011, 07:41 AM
- By drudawg in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:56 AM