- 1 Posts
Help needed with Android Asus Tablet 10.1!
So i bought my tablet yesterday and everything was running fine. I turned it on earlier today to download some apps. When i go to search for new apps my market wont load, it simply says, " network error, retry". I also have this issue with all apps i downloaded the night before, (fac ebook, facebook messenger, games, etc.) How ever my wifi is connectedfine and i ca use my browser, no problem. Can anyone help me out and identify what the issue is here & tell me what i can do to fix it? ANYTHING is much appreciated. Please & THANK YOU in advance.
- 01-29-2013, 10:27 PM #2
Re: Help needed with Android Asus Tablet 10.1!
When you say you downloaded these apps, do you mean you installed them using the Google Play Store? Or did you use a 3rd party appstore like Amazon Appstore or GetJar? Or did you download the .apk files from some other website using the browser? It's always highly recommended to install apps from a reputable appstore like the abovementioned ones. If you download an .apk file directly from some random website, you run a higher risk of installing malware, not to mention that it may also be pirated.
When you say your market won't load, are you referring to the Google Play Store or some other market? And when you say it says "Network Error, Retry," is it only when you try to install an app, or are you not even able to open the Play Store? In order to use Google Play, your tablet needs to be logged in to your Google account.
- By busajohn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2012, 03:01 AM
- By gordita in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2011, 08:31 PM
- By Underworld54 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2011, 06:46 AM
- By Cactusone in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2011, 02:18 PM
- By dansod in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 05-17-2010, 05:11 PM