is there a full size bluetooth keyboard with touchpad pad for android cellphones?

nachumama

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I've connected my android cellphone to my lcd tv with a micro hdmi so i can use the cellphone as a "computer" but i would like to lay in bed and surf the net or play any games that i want just like a regular laptop without being next to the phone. the problem i'm having is finding a full size bluetooth keyboard with a touchpad that can be paired to my phone... Is there such a thing? I'll looking on ebay and amazon... thanks for

p.s. droid bionic ics

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I've connected my android cellphone to my lcd tv with a micro hdmi so i can use the cellphone as a "computer" but i would like to lay in bed and surf the net or play any games that i want just like a regular laptop without being next to the phone. the problem i'm having is finding a full size bluetooth keyboard with a touchpad that can be paired to my phone... Is there such a thing? I'll looking on ebay and amazon... thanks for

p.s. droid bionic ics

like this Amazon.com: Mini Rii Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for Android phone Ipad Sony PS3 Apple MAC Nokia Symbian Elegance version: Computers & Accessories

or this Amazon.com: FAVI Entertainment Bluetooth Keyboard and Presenter with Laser Pointer for PC/Tablet - Black (Fe02BT-BL): Computers & Accessories

there are many versions of this keyboard. read reviews and make sure it works before you buy

aliaselchore

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I cant deal with small keyboards
The best I used by far its PS3 keyboards. I love the logitech yx5a77
http://mobile.logitech.com/en-us/support/cordless-mediaboard-pro-for-ps3
Only CON is that it uses batteries. But I can't complain I got it on special for like $10 refurbished online like 6 months ago. I seen them on eBay for like $20 just wish it had dedicated Android keys (menu, back, home) like my zagg yr0023 it has no touch pad but love the shortcuts, email, Internet, screenshot, play, pause, volume, search and the best of all copy&paste they work great on my Nexus7 and Note2

y6y5y2yn.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

nachumama

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
i think i'm going to go with a google dongle instead of using my cell phone. i've read that i can surf the net and use google apps. some of them comes with bluetooth and i can just buy a logitech wireless keyboard with touchpad. So less cables, and much more capabilities

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

p.s. droid bionic ics

Amazon.com: Motorola Wireless Keyboard with Trackpad - Retail Packaging: Electronics

Amazon.com: Motorola Wireless Keyboard with Device Stand: Electronics

Amazon.com: Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad (920-003070): Electronics

Audrey Ann Low

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for the same thing, except that I would prefer it all "keybook" style - something to turn a tablet into a laptop. There are plenty out there for each device, but this is the only one I've found that has exactly what I'm looking for:

Touchpad Mouse Bluetooth Keyboard Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 1 N8000 | eBay

It's for the Galaxy Note 10.1, and I'm getting the Nexus 10. I'm thinking of getting this in addition to a different keyboard case for the Nexus 10 and swapping out the keyboards.

odee9

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site

p.s. droid bionic ics

odee9

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
I found a fullsize bluetooth keyboard with touch pad 15" x 7" Iogear.*Multi-Link*Bluetooth Keyboard*with Touchpad. GKM611B
I ordered it for my tablet after receiving a mini that I just could not handle the size.
There are a couple of videos on you tube for this product.
Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown