1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default is there a full size bluetooth keyboard with touchpad pad for android cellphones?

I've connected my android cellphone to my lcd tv with a micro hdmi so i can use the cellphone as a "computer" but i would like to lay in bed and surf the net or play any games that i want just like a regular laptop without being next to the phone. the problem i'm having is finding a full size bluetooth keyboard with a touchpad that can be paired to my phone... Is there such a thing? I'll looking on ebay and amazon... thanks for

p.s. droid bionic ics

Default Re: is there a full size bluetooth keyboard with touchpad pad for android cellphones?

Quote Originally Posted by nachumama View Post
    I've connected my android cellphone to my lcd tv with a micro hdmi so i can use the cellphone as a "computer" but i would like to lay in bed and surf the net or play any games that i want just like a regular laptop without being next to the phone. the problem i'm having is finding a full size bluetooth keyboard with a touchpad that can be paired to my phone... Is there such a thing? I'll looking on ebay and amazon... thanks for

p.s. droid bionic ics
    like this Amazon.com: Mini Rii Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for Android phone Ipad Sony PS3 Apple MAC Nokia Symbian Elegance version: Computers & Accessories

or this Amazon.com: FAVI Entertainment Bluetooth Keyboard and Presenter with Laser Pointer for PC/Tablet - Black (Fe02BT-BL): Computers & Accessories

there are many versions of this keyboard. read reviews and make sure it works before you buy

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    ROM
    REVOLVER & KANG

Default Re: is there a full size bluetooth keyboard with touchpad pad for android cellphones?

Sorry I cant deal with small keyboards
    The best I used by far its PS3 keyboards. I love the logitech yx5a77

Only CON is that it uses batteries. But I can't complain I got it on special for like $10 refurbished online like 6 months ago. I seen them on eBay for like $20 just wish it had dedicated Android keys (menu, back, home) like my zagg yr0023 it has no touch pad but love the shortcuts, email, Internet, screenshot, play, pause, volume, search and the best of all copy&paste they work great on my Nexus7 and Note2

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

i think i'm going to go with a google dongle instead of using my cell phone. i've read that i can surf the net and use google apps. some of them comes with bluetooth and i can just buy a logitech wireless keyboard with touchpad. So less cables, and much more capabilities
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,197 Global Posts

p.s. droid bionic ics
    Amazon.com: Motorola Wireless Keyboard with Trackpad - Retail Packaging: Electronics

Amazon.com: Motorola Wireless Keyboard with Device Stand: Electronics

Amazon.com: Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad (920-003070): Electronics
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

I'm looking for the same thing, except that I would prefer it all "keybook" style - something to turn a tablet into a laptop. There are plenty out there for each device, but this is the only one I've found that has exactly what I'm looking for:

It's for the Galaxy Note 10.1, and I'm getting the Nexus 10. I'm thinking of getting this in addition to a different keyboard case for the Nexus 10 and swapping out the keyboards.

p.s. droid bionic ics

I found a fullsize bluetooth keyboard with touch pad 15" x 7" Iogear.*Multi-Link*Bluetooth Keyboard*with Touchpad. GKM611B
    I ordered it for my tablet after receiving a mini that I just could not handle the size.
    There are a couple of videos on you tube for this product.
    Good luck.