Deleting Google Music playlists? Cloud playlists stored locally?
Hey everyone. Not sure if this is the correct sub-forum. I've noticed that despite having only four or five playlists on Google Music (desktop) my phone shows a bunch - mostly ones from albums I've downloaded. They don't show up in the browser version on my desktop so it looks like the only way to get rid of them is to manually delete every single one via the phone app.
Also, I've noticed that when I switch the settings to "on device only" my playlists created on the web page no longer show up, despite me having the majority of the songs on my microSD. I remember I used to be able to switch to "on device only" and the cloud playlist would scale down to only what I had on local storage. Was so....logical! Is there any way I can still do this? My microSD music is pretty much pointless since I don't have access to the playlists when I'm using "on device only"
Re: Deleting Google Music playlists? Cloud playlists stored locally?
Been searching around for a solution but I still can't figure it out. It used to work fine...if I had a 800 song playlist on the cloud and if 500 of those songs were also on my microSD, the playlist would still show up with the microSD tracks when going "on device only" - now when I choose on device only the playlist doesn't even come up. When I switch to "on device only" while viewing the playlist, it goes dark and shows zero tracks.
- By Halifax in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-09-2014, 04:17 PM
- By Bluehair62 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2012, 11:50 AM
- By StrifeSD in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2012, 02:13 PM
- By cdf3 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2011, 09:29 PM
- By pixelsyndicate in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2011, 06:40 PM