Should I get the Note 2 or wait?

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I have a GNex that has horrible battery life. I'm approved for an early upgrade but I wondered if I should wait for the next best thing or take the plunge and get the Note 2. I'm on Verizon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a GNex that has horrible battery life. I'm approved for an early upgrade but I wondered if I should wait for the next best thing or take the plunge and get the Note 2. I'm on Verizon.

if you wait for the next big thing you will wait forever. Note 2 just got release and it has good reviews.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Depends on what you are looking for. Note 2 is great. nothing new will be coming out for months. I am waiting for the galaxy s4 because I want something a little smaller, but hopping on the note train now isn't a bad decision.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

ZarathustraHead

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Note II has awesome battery life if that's what you're into. Having upgraded from an S3 to the Note II, I have no interest in the S4 given its small size. The Note III won't be coming around any time soon. The next big thing is already here.

sent from my Note II

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I know the battery capacity is high in the Note 2, but with its massive screen, does it eat the battery life quickly?

ZarathustraHead

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I know the battery capacity is high in the Note 2, but with its massive screen, does it eat the battery life quickly?

No, it has great battery life. It'll last two days with moderate use. Plus the battery is removable, so even if you somehow managed to kill it in a day you can keep going without issue.

sent from my Note II

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63