- 2 Posts
Droid Pro won't connect to wifi
I've been struggling with wifi on my Droid Pro for a while now. I tried Wifi Fixer, forgetting networks, even resetting to factory. When I try to connect to an open network, it says obtaining up, remembered, connecting, then disabled. When I connect to closed networks, it works for a while thence wifi becomes ed and goes off and on over and over. Sometimes turning my phone off and on again helps. Most times it doesn't. HELP!
- 01-31-2013, 11:14 AM #2
Re: Droid Pro won't connect to wifi
So you have tried several networks and a factory reset didn't work? I would think it was a hardware issue. Are you under warranty?
Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
- 01-31-2013, 03:22 PM #4
- By ZTharakan in forum HP TouchpadReplies: 17Last Post: 12-30-2013, 05:46 AM
- By KyleB4real in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 14Last Post: 11-10-2013, 06:16 PM
- By Perseveranze in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:03 AM
- By Perseveranze in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:37 PM
- By palmer0700 in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2012, 12:39 PM