- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Phone glass broken (Display and touch works fine)
So I accidentally have scratched my phone, Sony Xperia Tipo(It almost certainly can't get through warranty).
It works fine but I would like to get the glass replaced.
Is it possible to only get the glass replaced (without actually replacing the touch panel?)
And how much would it be with it already put on in the repair shop?
- 01-31-2013, 06:42 PM #2
Re: Phone glass broken (Display and touch works fine)
Touch Screen Digitizer Glass Replacement for Sony Xperia Tipo ST21 Tapioca SS | eBay
i imagine if the glass and tools are available to do this then it must be possible. try contacting the seller maybe they have DIY video available
- By mobilehavoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 24Last Post: 09-25-2016, 08:34 AM
- By edgacost in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2012, 03:57 PM
- By ashakouri1 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2011, 11:11 PM
- By hyperphantom in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2011, 09:03 PM
- By Heath276 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2011, 01:29 AM