- 1 Posts
Phone glass broken (Display and touch works fine)
So I accidentally have scratched my phone, Sony Xperia Tipo(It almost certainly can't get through warranty).
It works fine but I would like to get the glass replaced.
Is it possible to only get the glass replaced (without actually replacing the touch panel?)
And how much would it be with it already put on in the repair shop?
- 01-31-2013, 05:42 PM #2If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- By edgacost in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2012, 02:57 PM
- By ashakouri1 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2011, 10:11 PM
- By mobilehavoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 22Last Post: 10-11-2011, 09:54 PM
- By bulletsfade in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2011, 08:03 PM
- By tysdad08 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2011, 12:29 AM