Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Please help. Trying to restore Nova Launcher theme - not working.

Good morning. I joined this forum in hopes of someone being able to help.

I have a theme I downloaded and want to use with Nova Launcher on my Galaxy Nexus (un-rooted). I am supposed to go into settings and restore from the backup file... but nothing shows up when I click restore, it's just empty.

It says file location is "/sdcard/data/com.teslacoilsw.launcher/backup" but I can't find this location to put the file in. I found "/storage/sdcard0/Android/data/com.teslacoilsw.launcher"... but if I put the restore file in there it still doesn't work.

Any advice is very much appreciated! This is the link to the site where I found the theme I'm trying to do.... http://mycolorscreen.com/2012/10/18/...ui-reimagined/

Default Re: Please help. Trying to restore Nova Launcher theme - not working.

I'm having the same issue. It seems to make a back up but when trying to restore there is no file. Looking at the file system using Root explorer the directory does not exist. I'm rooted on the Galaxy Note 2.