Location Issue, help??

No Joey

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Since around May, I had a friend buy a tablet for me. This friend bought the tablet in America but I was in the United Kingdom through December. I am back, ssince about 4 weeks ago.

My tablet is giving me problems when apps are country restricted. Hulu will not let me download their basic app but i can download plus. The exact message is "This item isn't available in your country."

The troubleshooting I have done, updated my google search settings in the browser with my current location and created a new account on google but am still getting this message. I did clear my cache and data from my play app and tried this when all the location services are enabled. Is there anything I am missing, so higher level ip problem or a resolution to solve this madness, without doing a factory reset? If that even would work.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

MHH779

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
market enabler..press here

Get market enabler from link above, set it to Verizon or T-Mobile and you should be fine :)

If you don't know how to use it, its very simple,
Open the app, press on settings list, hold the carrier and press fake this provider now..

Note that u should do that everytime you reboot or phone..

Another note: you SHOULD be rooted to do that

No Joey

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Not looking to root my tablet, just before I sell it. I guess a factory reset won't be so bad after all.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie