- 02-02-2013, 10:16 PM #2
- 02-02-2013, 10:42 PM #3
If your phone is stock, meaning unrooted and unaltered, then you can't unless the carrier has a plan for you to purchase and activate tethering. Otherwise, you'll need to root the phoned and install a third-party app that enables the tethering feature.
Check the forum for your device and see what information is available to root the phone model you have.
- 02-03-2013, 07:14 AM #4
- By tyger#ac in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-28-2013, 10:17 PM
- By hroberts89436 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2009, 03:34 PM
- By ajac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 10-21-2009, 11:54 PM
- By esanger02 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2009, 04:30 PM
- By ja2038 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-07-2009, 02:54 AM