- 02-02-2013, 11:16 PM #2
Marry it with wife modem (sorry could not stop my self)
But for real you should have something in connection settings, if oyu don't have it you might have some carrier mutant phone which thedering blocked, then only way to do it is via rooting.
- 02-02-2013, 11:42 PM #3
If your phone is stock, meaning unrooted and unaltered, then you can't unless the carrier has a plan for you to purchase and activate tethering. Otherwise, you'll need to root the phoned and install a third-party app that enables the tethering feature.
Check the forum for your device and see what information is available to root the phone model you have.
- 02-03-2013, 08:14 AM #4
- By Tyger#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-28-2013, 11:17 PM
- By hroberts89436 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2009, 04:34 PM
- By ajac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 10-22-2009, 12:54 AM
- By esanger02 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2009, 05:30 PM
- By ja2038 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-07-2009, 03:54 AM