How do I get Wi Fi to start on Boot?
Hey guys & gals,
I am looking for a way to get my wifi to start on boot. I hate going to the settings every time especially when some programs start searching for the
connection automatically. I didn't know if there was a setting or an app to get it going. Thanks!
- 02-03-2013, 10:40 AM #2
- 02-03-2013, 03:56 PM #4
- 02-03-2013, 04:06 PM #5
- 02-03-2013, 09:23 PM #7
Re: How do I get Wi Fi to start on Boot?
Shouldn't matter. I think any Android device remembers what state its wifi, Bluetooth, or mobile data (if available) was in when you power it off and then power it back on again. Have you tried it on your Nook?
- 02-04-2013, 12:32 AM #9
- 02-04-2013, 05:53 PM #10
- By bbhybridchris in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 12-29-2011, 08:47 PM
- By BKVic in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:55 AM
- By ORSalesRep in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2011, 04:24 PM
- By kartoonstew in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2010, 09:43 PM
- By jennachap in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2010, 05:09 PM