- 1 Posts
New phone..where to get?
My phone felt into the water yesterday and I already immediately took it out. Well, the screen had not been turning on but I can still hear the background running. I'm already 90% sure it is dead already and so far I am just trying it with the rice method (not highly possible that it's going to be okay).
I needed a new phone that works with T-Mobile's 4g network. I don't want to fish out $500 for a new phone and I am looking for some cheap sites and phone recommendations.
It will be awesome if someone can give me some suggestions about what kind of phone I can get that is comparable to the One S (which I used to have) and where should I shop for one? Thanks!
- 02-03-2013, 07:02 AM #2
- 02-03-2013, 07:40 AM #3
- 528 Posts
Re: New phone..where to get?
You say you want a phone under $500? And that works on the T-Mo network? With 4G speeds (HSPA+)? Then look no further than the LG Nexus 4. It is far better than the One S. And it is only $350 on the Google Play Store (not including S&H). Check it out.
That is my recommendation.
If, however, your current phone DOES make it, you should stick with it. No need to spend money if you don't have to. But it would certainly be worth it.
- By Aiiras in forum Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2012, 12:39 PM
- By haileysmom26 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 9Last Post: 06-30-2011, 10:53 PM
- By Setite in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 05-24-2010, 10:06 PM
- By thatguy in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 11Last Post: 01-07-2010, 04:45 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:43 PM