- 02-03-2013, 10:35 AM #2
- 02-03-2013, 05:57 PM #3
Re: screen shot on samsung stratosphere 2??
I have the strat 2 also, and everyone is saying the home and power/ lock button at the same time, and it does not work. I think that's only for the first stratosphere. There has got to be an updated way that works with the new version.
Update from just a couple hours later! After playing and playing, I figured it out! I thought it had something to do with the volume button, but I think it's just with the right timing that it works. Practice it and it will eventually work
- 02-13-2013, 07:46 PM #4
- 02-13-2013, 08:14 PM #5
- 07-21-2013, 02:04 AM #6
- 08-05-2013, 06:47 PM #7
- 10-12-2013, 01:15 PM #8
- By zmann in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 216Last Post: 02-03-2013, 12:50 PM
- By davidg4781 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2013, 01:37 PM
- By keem5 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 10Last Post: 09-24-2011, 09:39 PM
- By wally27 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2011, 02:18 PM
- By E_man in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-2011, 11:33 AM