- 02-03-2013, 09:35 AM #2
- 02-03-2013, 04:57 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: screen shot on samsung stratosphere 2??
I have the strat 2 also, and everyone is saying the home and power/ lock button at the same time, and it does not work. I think that's only for the first stratosphere. There has got to be an updated way that works with the new version.
Update from just a couple hours later! After playing and playing, I figured it out! I thought it had something to do with the volume button, but I think it's just with the right timing that it works. Practice it and it will eventually work
Last edited by Katelyn Heather; 02-03-2013 at 08:56 PM.
- 02-13-2013, 06:46 PM #4
- 02-13-2013, 07:14 PM #5
- By zmann in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 218Last Post: 02-03-2013, 11:50 AM
- By davidg4781 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2013, 12:37 PM
- By Keem in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 10Last Post: 09-24-2011, 08:39 PM
- By wally27 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2011, 01:18 PM
- By E_man in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-2011, 10:33 AM