Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Frustrated with RSS readers

I've tried about 6 different RSS readers and so far they all pretty much function the same way. There seems to be no way to delete articles before reading if it's an article I really don't care to read. After I do read an article it's grayed out and then disappears on the next sync or refresh so I can't save any that I would like to keep. Am I wasting my time continuing to look for one that will allow me to delete what I don't want and save what I want to keep?
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Default Re: Frustrated with RSS readers

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyKids View Post
    I've tried about 6 different RSS readers and so far they all pretty much function the same way. There seems to be no way to delete articles before reading if it's an article I really don't care to read. After I do read an article it's grayed out and then disappears on the next sync or refresh so I can't save any that I would like to keep. Am I wasting my time continuing to look for one that will allow me to delete what I don't want and save what I want to keep?
    I don't use RSS readers but I do use Pocket. It saves articles to read later, I have it as a plug in for Dolphin. When I open an article, I swipe to the left, click on Pocket and it's saved online to my Pocket acct which I can read on any of my devices on or offline.

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2