- 1,097 Posts
Frustrated with RSS readers
I've tried about 6 different RSS readers and so far they all pretty much function the same way. There seems to be no way to delete articles before reading if it's an article I really don't care to read. After I do read an article it's grayed out and then disappears on the next sync or refresh so I can't save any that I would like to keep. Am I wasting my time continuing to look for one that will allow me to delete what I don't want and save what I want to keep?Deb
Save a life & make your life better.
Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
- 02-03-2013, 02:59 PM #2
- 660 Posts
- Stock JB 4.1.2
Re: Frustrated with RSS readers
What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via GnexWhat?!...I'm msndrstood.
Sent via Note 2
- By WWWebb in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2013, 06:39 PM
- By ETW11 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2011, 01:05 PM
- By NPTran23 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2009, 11:29 AM
- By mxu030 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2009, 04:51 PM
- By baycruisers in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2009, 08:40 PM