help needed with passwords on Nexus4/Chrome
I'm just an average person using my Nexus4/Chrome browser for personal use. The most serious web site I use my credit Union.
I really don't understand the why fors of passwords. I'm thinking that I will simply use chrome to remember my passwords. I also figure to use at least for my bank a generated password and then try to create the most complicated password for Google that i can remember, I don't go to freaky weird web sites nor download illegal crap. Do I really need to do more?The Practical BBQ'r !
- 02-04-2013, 04:39 PM #2
- 4,023 Posts
Re: help needed with passwords on Nexus4/Chrome
- By gordita in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2011, 07:31 PM
- By ricci427 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:55 AM
- By Underworld54 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2011, 05:46 AM
- By Cactusone in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:18 PM
- By dansod in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 05-17-2010, 04:11 PM