Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By still1
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 7... Just got it!

I was so excited thinking what i would do when i got it.. And i get it and im like idk what to do.. Idk where to start... Help ... If thats possible lolz. Am i able to redo my screen like move my apps around the way i want it... without rooting?

Default Re: Nexus 7... Just got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirrasbank View Post
    I was so excited thinking what i would do when i got it.. And i get it and im like idk what to do.. Idk where to start... Help ... If thats possible lolz. Am i able to redo my screen like move my apps around the way i want it... without rooting?
    yes, you can move the apps like you want on home screen. just press and hold the icon and move.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirrasbank View Post
    Congrats!

No you don't need to be rooted to move your apps around on the home screen. Rooting is only an option if you want to run custom OS software and other root access required apps.

You can just click and hold on any icon on the homescreen and move it to where you want. My personal recommendation is using a 3rd party launcher like Nova (free) which has some very nice features to work with your launcher, app list & homescreens. Plus it features a backup and restore option in the event you change stuff up and want to return to your original setting.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

[edited by moderator]

download games only from play store app which is on your Nexus 7. use that.
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-26-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
    B. Diddy likes this.

Agreed. Don't think about finding "free" apps (that weren't meant to be free), because that's piracy. Support your local Android app developer, and purchase an app if you like it. The more you support them, the more likely they'll develop even better apps, which enriches the whole system. And besides, most apps are just a buck or two!
    TomsAndroid likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ah ur right guys...Thanks!