- 02-04-2013, 06:40 PM #2
- 02-04-2013, 06:47 PM #3
- 02-04-2013, 08:37 PM #5
Re: Which used Android phone to replace my Droid X?
If you like how Motorola makes phones, and you're ok with something that isn't the latest and greatest, consider the Droid Razr Maxx. Still the best battery life, nicely powered, is supposed to get Jellybean some time soon. I'll bet you can find some good deals on it if you're due for an upgrade on Verizon.
- By Mirax in forum LinuxReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2012, 11:55 AM
- By Superorb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2012, 03:29 PM
- By factorygirl28 in forum VerizonReplies: 10Last Post: 10-14-2011, 05:45 PM
- By NicksOptimus in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:54 AM
- By mkalka in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2010, 03:06 PM