Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 4... very confused and frustrated.

Today I got my first ever smart phone - nexus 4 and I have to say I find it EXTREMELY confusing. The phone is great and all, but I hate how everything I do on the phone is connected to my google account. For example, when I enter my photo gallery, there are bunch of albums, blogs data, twitter data, random stuff from my google account which I DO NOT want on my phone. When I tried to delete the albums I accidentally made them to appear offline. Now there is no way to delete the albums. When I select a specific album I only get option to see "details". How do I remove them?

I tried removing my gmail account from my phone and it made things even worse. The contacts I manually typed to my phone are gone as well. WTF?

Default Re: Nexus 4... very confused and frustrated.

You should post this in the Nexus 4 section.

Also, you should know that Google is highly integrated into this phone, it's Google's flagship! Maybe if you ask specific questions we can b better assist.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Nexus 4... very confused and frustrated.

Like any system that is new to you, Android can be a little daunting because it's so versatile and flexible. I suggest you take some time to look through the manual:

http://static.googleusercontent.com/...-Guidebook.pdf