- 1 Posts
Nexus 4... very confused and frustrated.
Today I got my first ever smart phone - nexus 4 and I have to say I find it EXTREMELY confusing. The phone is great and all, but I hate how everything I do on the phone is connected to my google account. For example, when I enter my photo gallery, there are bunch of albums, blogs data, twitter data, random stuff from my google account which I DO NOT want on my phone. When I tried to delete the albums I accidentally made them to appear offline. Now there is no way to delete the albums. When I select a specific album I only get option to see "details". How do I remove them?
I tried removing my gmail account from my phone and it made things even worse. The contacts I manually typed to my phone are gone as well. WTF?
- 02-05-2013, 03:24 PM #2
- 1,359 Posts
Re: Nexus 4... very confused and frustrated.
You should post this in the Nexus 4 section.
Also, you should know that Google is highly integrated into this phone, it's Google's flagship! Maybe if you ask specific questions we can b better assist.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- 02-05-2013, 04:17 PM #3
- By DarkScythe in forum VerizonReplies: 105Last Post: 06-21-2013, 09:54 PM
- By nicbee4409 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2012, 10:39 AM
- By AndroidRon in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2011, 11:57 PM
- By brittinybeil in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:39 PM
- By eyecon82 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2010, 02:39 PM