- 1 Posts
Nexus 4 won't save contacts
In the past couple weeks my nexus has stopped saving contacts that I add. This is regardless of how I add the contact, and I am sure that I have my Google account selected as the one to save to.
I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem, and what the impact of 'resetting' the phone is. Will I need to reinstall all my apps and widgets?
- 02-08-2013, 08:02 AM #2
Re: Nexus 4 won't save contacts
I had this problem the other day. Couldn't save a contact, no matter what. When I rebooted my phone, everything was fine.
Yes, you will need to reinstall apps. It is possible to have that backed up with something like Titanium Backup, but, I believe you need to be rooted.
- By MrtnD in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2014, 10:54 AM
- By dsihalath in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 03:36 AM
- By HumanMachine in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2010, 03:54 PM
- By sweetman in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2010, 08:35 AM
- By krelvinaz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-22-2010, 10:11 AM