- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to create an image of Android Installation?
I have 10" MID tablets and I was messing around with the root files on 1 of them to try and get the 2nd camera to work but I messed it up and now I need to re install the operating system.
How can I create an exact image of the 2nd tablets installation so I can just boot from the image file on the broken tablet?I have searched all over and can't seem to find out how to do this. I have not even been able to see the hidden files on my PC. I tried android commander and similar programs but none of them recognized my device.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 02-11-2013, 12:38 AM #3
- By imnuts in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2013, 05:04 PM
- By Daboys082288 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2011, 01:44 PM
- By Delta_Sigma_Pi in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:46 AM
- By MultiMatt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2010, 06:48 PM
- By pstinger in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 04-01-2010, 10:02 PM