[Q] Move Apps To SD, CM10.1
As the title says, I'm looking for a way (ANY WAY) to move apps or at least their data to SD card on cyanogenmod 10.1 and to be specific on a samsung galaxy note 2 ..
I have tried DirectoryBind but it seems to be not working on CM10.1 (it works on touchwiz perfectly)
Also I tried swapping memories (internal to external and vice versa) , it worked but installing apps from external sources will not work, or apps in /storage/emulated/0/... Will not be able to installed , but if they are on /storage/sdcard1 they will be able to be installed.. That still a problem ..
So any way of moving apps to SD on CM10.1 ?
Please help me, I have tried EVERYTHING that I have found and non work.. I love cyanogenmod 10.1 and stock 4.2.1 but that's the only thing I'm looking for..
Note: I 100% that Google has removed that feature.. That's why I'm asking for alternatives..
- 02-09-2013, 04:16 AM #3
Re: [Q] Move Apps To SD, CM10.1
I'm guessing that CM 10 allows SD-as-internal (7 did), so format a 1GB ext4 partition on the SD card and reinstall CM. (There's no reason that you can't use even more, but CM 7 blew up with 2GB, so 10 might not work with more than 1GB either.) That should give you 1GB of "internal" memory, which should be enough for anyone. (I'm a software junky and haven't gotten close to running out of space.)
But in CyanogenMod 10.1 there is a way to swap them but when you try for example install an app that is located in /storage/emulated/0 , it simply tells you app was not installed.. It seems to be having an issue with directories.. That what I was looking for..
CM10 is JB 4.0/4.1
CM10.1 is JB 4.2.1
- By DenverRalphy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2010, 09:57 PM
- By DevilInPgh in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2010, 05:19 PM
- By BigOldBear in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:01 PM
- By alphabets in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2010, 10:43 AM
- By BigVDawgy in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2010, 05:02 PM