- 2 Posts
Getting rid of T-Mobile branding
I have an HTC One X bought through T-Mobile so has all the branding and crap they stick on it! I have just unlocked the phone and wish to get rid of all the branding! If I did a factory reset and then installed 4.1.1 back into it will it get rid of all the T-Mobile rubbish?
If not, how do I get rid of it all?
Thanks for any help in advance
- 02-09-2013, 11:38 AM #2
- 02-09-2013, 11:42 AM #3
- By zwj1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2013, 09:53 PM
- By scorpiodsu in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 28Last Post: 07-09-2012, 10:57 AM
- By aLearner in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 20Last Post: 12-24-2011, 02:25 AM
- By Resident Psycho in forum Droid BionicReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2011, 10:10 PM
- By phatpaw in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:10 PM