- 1 Posts
Please Recommend me a phone
I don't keep up with the phone world, but I recently just broke my droid 2. I was happy with my droid 2, so anything that does what it does well will do the trick probably. Spending less money is nice too. I like everything about the Razr M, except the non-removeable, non-replaceable battery. It's pretty much a dealbreaker since I like to keep my phones for years and I've been through a bunch of batteries with my droid 2 once the battery "wears out".
1) Small/Similar size as Razr M, the other ones are huge, too big.
2) Replaceable battery
5) Two-way camera would be nice, but not a necessity.
Thanks, sorry if this is not the correct forum.
- 02-09-2013, 05:21 PM #2
- 832 Posts
Re: Please Recommend me a phone
Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
- 02-09-2013, 06:27 PM #3
- By zethman in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2012, 11:11 PM
- By NicksOptimus in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:54 AM
- By ecksit in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2010, 07:19 PM
- By DaveNagy in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 90Last Post: 09-22-2010, 04:14 PM
- By jbg21 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 19Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:50 PM