- 7 Posts
International versions vs regular?
On Negri Electronics' site, on some phones, in a bold red highlight it says "This device is intended for international use only!" what does that mean? What is the difference between an international version and a regular version? I'm pretty new to the smartphone world to I'm a bit confused.
- 02-09-2013, 10:41 PM #2
- 02-11-2013, 12:44 AM #4
- 704 Posts
Odp: International versions vs regular?
There is no diffrence as long its GSM device and you plan to use it in gsm network which TMobile is, you just need to look out on supported frequences, use model numbers insted of phone names to check them out.
All gsm phones should on any gsm network atleast in 2G
- 02-12-2013, 01:41 PM #5
- By CoryBantic in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2012, 12:17 PM
- By josephparzi in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2012, 09:50 AM
- By ConceptVBS in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2010, 10:12 AM
- By dbareis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2010, 09:21 AM
- By Remark08 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 06-01-2010, 03:12 PM