Can't find a sound setting
I have a cheap no-name 3G phone using Android 4.1.1
I want to change the sound settings. When I originally bought the phone I set the ringtone etc but now I can't remember for the life of me how I did it because I can't find a setting for sound anywhere.
When I go to Settings, I get the following:
WIRELESS & NETWORKS
Language & input
Backup & reset
Date & time
Scheduled power on & off
BUT no sound anywhere! All the 'audio profiles' does is literally change the audio profile
I have downloaded the 'Quick settings' app but all this does is toggle silent and vibrate off and on.
Can anyone help? I'm desperate to switch off the key vibrate.
- 02-10-2013, 01:28 AM #2--Chris [cole2kb]
- 02-10-2013, 02:52 AM #4
Re: Can't find a sound setting
But what exactly is the audio profile? Usually, you can edit an audio profile to set the volumes for rings, notifications, alarms, etc. What screen comes up when you tap Audio Profile?
You can also try holding the power button down to see if a menu comes up. On many phones, holding the power button down will give you the option to switch silent or vibrate mode on or off.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
- By gidiav in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2012, 08:50 PM
- By gordol in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2011, 10:57 PM
- By gijoecam in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2011, 03:05 PM
- By MushroomStamp in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2010, 09:02 PM
- By Fabrian in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 06-26-2010, 09:24 PM