1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S2 power lock button not showing Network Data on/off toggle

Hi all, first time post, but I've owned my phone for a year now. I was searching online to see how to make a shortcut to toggle the 3G connection on and off without having to sift through multiple menus. I came across the method of having a long press on the power lock button to pull up the menu but mine does not show the network data on/off option and never has. It only shows

* Silent mode
    * Airplane mode
    * Power off
    * Restart

Nothing else. Is there a way I can make a shortcut or some other way to ADD the network data on/off on this pull up menu from the power lock button? By the way why would my phone not have this option from the start when the phone came with Gingerbread and was updated to ICS 4.0.4? I have Sprint so they call this the Epic 4G Touch, so not sure if it was Sprint that buggered this from the other SGS2s that have this feature or not.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 power lock button not showing Network Data on/off toggle

Here is what is supposed to appear in the menu on a Samsung Galaxy S2 according to the website that recommended this tip:

Can users here confirm if this is just a feature left off of the Epic 4G or if some other anomaly wiped it off of my phone for some reason?