- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can Make Calls, But Can't Hear Music on S9 Headphones on Galaxy S3
I have a pair of S9 Bluetooth Headphones. It's paired with my S3, and I can make calls using the headphones with no problem (people can hear me, and I can hear them).
The second I turn on the music player on my Galaxy S3, the music plays on the speaker, but not through the Bluetooth device.
What's strange, is that I can pause the music using the headphones, but the music won't play through the device.
Any ideas on how I can correct this, if at all? Thanks in advance for your help.
- By Jarjaxle09 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 25Last Post: 01-13-2013, 04:19 PM
- By Shannon Winney in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2012, 09:27 PM
- By sfrrr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-20-2012, 06:39 PM
- By l2n21s97 in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2011, 09:56 AM
- By Snowyjoe in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2011, 02:25 AM